This video is very instructive for those who want to learn how to descend. A few notes to keep in mind:
1) Stay loose. Cancellara’s body is very relaxed. If you stiffen up, you will crash.
2) Distribute weight in all directions depending on the descent. Moving your body to the left/right and front/back makes ALL the difference.
3) Counter-steer. This means turning the bar left (slightly) to turn right, and turning the bar right (slightly) to turn right. Alternatively, push slightly forward on the left side of the bar to turn left, and slightly forward on the right side of the bar to turn right.
4) Do not brake during corners. Braking is a destabilizing force.
5) I forgot to mention this, but always weight the pedal on the outside of the turn!